1. We found we could make a step further provided the quantity would be no less than one million tons.
我方认为只要不少于100吨,价格方面,我们可以再让一步。
2. To show our sincerity, we are prepared to make you a special concession of 6%.
为了表示我们的诚意,我方将给你方6%的特殊折扣。
3. After serious consideration, we can accept your counter-bid.
经过认真的考虑,我方可以接受你们的还盘。
4. Considering your substantial order, we can give you this exceptional treatment.
考虑到你们订购的数量比较大,我方可以给你们这一破格的待遇。
5. Since it is the case, we would exceptionally #ply with your request by reducing our price to $5 per piece.
既然是这样的情况,我们愿意破例答应你方要求,将价格每个降至5美元。
6. We are pleased to grand you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
既然你们同意增加订购数量,我们也很高兴给予你们原报价的7%的折扣。
7. To get business underway, we agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了促成这笔生意,我们同意将它作为一个特例来处理。
8. We are prepared to reduce the price to $7.21
我方准备把价格降至7.21美元。
9. 10% is out of the question, but we are prepared to offer you 8%.
10%是不可能的,但我们准备给你们8%的优惠。
10. As a special ac#modation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为通融,我方同意你方采用付款交单方式,但仅此一次。