首页 >> 外贸
国际商务师
考试指南 | 考试资讯 | 复习指导 | 试题库 | 理论与实务 | 专业知识 | 业务外语
您当前的位置: 首页 >> 外贸 >> 国际商务师 >> 业务外语
站内搜索:

国际商务师英语辅导:委托代理出售
作者:城市网 来源:城市网学院 更新日期:2013-3-30
    Mr. Johnson因为要回英国,要把他在香港的房子卖掉。但是他的工作很忙,没时间自己处理,于是他来到一家物业代理公司。下面是他们之间的对话。
    A--Agent James Wilson
    物业代理詹姆士·威尔逊
    C--Client Mr. Johnson
    客户约翰逊先生
    A: Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
    先生,早上好,请坐。
    C: I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have an apartment to sell.
    我想知道现时住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
    A: Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. In recent months, the demand for residential properties has be#e extremely high. The price of residential property has risen almost twenty percent.
    没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况。 最近几个月住宅物业需求挺大。房屋价格上涨了将近20%。
    C: Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell my apartment as soon as possible.
    真的?由于我必须于在几个月内返回英国,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
    A: Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some information about your apartment first. What is your property's address?
    先生,不用担心,现在是卖方市场……让我先记录一些关于你的房子的资料。请问你的房子在哪里?
    C: Flat C.15/F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
    在太古城唐厦十五楼C室。
    A: What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
    你的房子面积有多大? 有几间卧室和客厅?
    C: Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, one dining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
    建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房,一个饭厅,一间主卧室和两间客卧。
    A: What is the orientation and view?
    你的房子的座向及观景怎么样?
    C: It faces south with a hillside view.
    它是朝南,面对山景的。
    A: The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot, but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
    唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,不过要视房子的内部布局及装修而定。
    C: I would like to ask four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
    我希望定价为港币四百五十万元。
    A: May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
    先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?
    C: Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 21234567.
    我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,公司电话号码是21234567。
    A: Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property be#e available?
    谢谢你,约翰逊先生。我可以再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时可以交付?
    C: In about one month.
    约一个月之后。
    A: Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my #pany will charge a #mission equivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of the property through our introduction.
    还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍买家,本公司向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
    C: No problem.
    没有问题。
    A: Thank you very much. I will introduce your property to our clients. When they want to see your property, I will give you a call.
    非常感谢,我会把你的房产介绍给我公司的客户。如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
    C: Thank you.
    谢谢。

国际商务师考试通关必备网络课程免费试听>>
课程 主讲 精讲班 习题班 报名 答疑 讨论
课时 试听 课时
国际商务理论与实务 张老师 50 试听 2套题 报名
国际商务专业知识 张老师 50 试听 2套题 报名

精讲班:学费200元/科,习题班:学费50元;老学员报名可享受九折优惠。

国际商务师相关文章:
网站首页 - 关于我们 - 版权声明 - 广告服务 - 网站地图 - 会员专区 - 客户服务 - 疑难解答 - 联系我们
Copyright© 2010 cn.cityy.cn 城市网 版权所有
中国·城市教育 粤ICP备06023013号